Thursday, September 3, 2015

D.I.Y. Home Improvement

Hello guys!

Today I am going to blogging about my diy project which is about my new home, as you may not know that I have recently got married. This happened just before I finished my university. 13th June 2015. Yes, it is shocking for someone but I do not care. Anyway. I just decided that -from the comments/dms on instagram- if I post my things done/redone by me, you who want to know how I do something, can ask directly, and I am going to give tutorials.
Ps: Sorry about the pictures that I do not have enough time to take with my camera. That's why I take them from my instagram. Btw if you do not have enough time just like me, I'm thinking of selling the items on my Depop or on Storenvy .

I hope you like them. Kisses from Raychi!










1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, especially the images. I usually visit the happy homes blog when I need help with topics related to Home Improvement and home decor.

    ReplyDelete